We will provide a consistently high quality service, treating you with fairness and equality, showing respect, courtesy and consideration in all that we do. We will provide a friendly and helpful service that respects confidentiality and privacy.
We work to a set of service standards that clearly explains what we aim to achieve. We are committed to continually improving our standards of service and will carry out regular reviews in consultation with tenants.
Our Commitment To You
• Provide professional and responsive services developed with our customers in mind.
• Inform, involve and consult our customers in all that we do.
• Regularly review our performance so that our service is continually improved to benefit our customers.
Your Commitment To Us
In return, we expect our customers to:
• Treat our staff with courtesy and respect.
• Work with us to continually improve our services by getting involved and providing feedback as much as possible.
• Keep to the terms of the tenancy agreement.
Our Service Promise
In order to achieve our Service Promise we consult our customers and listen to what they tell us. We have asked customers which areas of service matter and have set service standards with targets for each of these areas. The standards underpin our strategic objectives as laid out in the Corporate Plan.
Over the last few months through consultation with staff and tenants we have developed the following service standards:
- Customer Care, Complaints and Compliments
- Planned & Cyclical Maintenance
- Becoming a Hafod Tenant
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Estate management
- Paying your rent
- Anti Social Behaviour
- Tenant Involvement
- Living in your home
We will measure our success in delivering these standards by:
• Monitoring the amount and types of complaints we receive
• Conducting Satisfaction Surveys
• Checking Tenant Files for evidence of correct process & procedure.
You are able to access each individual standard by clicking on the links on the left.