We actively encourage all of our tenants and residents to get involved and influence what is happening in their homes and communities.
Getting involved can be as simple as completing a survey, providing us with valuable feedback about what you think about our services. You may also wish to be involved by meeting with us to help us develop changes to our services improving the way we work.
Our Scrutiny Panel
Our Scrutiny Panel is made up of customers and plays an important role in helping to improve our services. The Panel meet regularly to review performance and make recommendations that ensures our customers have a voice, placing them at the heart of everything we do.
Join our Panel
We’re currently looking for volunteers to join us. We provide full training and, in addition to helping to drive improvements for yourself and your community, you’ll have the chance to meet new people and gain new skills. We’ll also cover any expenses.
Our Panel helps with the following:
- Scrutinising the services we deliver to all customers
- Providing an independent view of how we perform and how our processes work
- Highlighting what we do well and what we need to do better
- Reporting back on recommendations to make change happen
What we look for in panel members
- A genuine interest in helping to improve services
- A commitment to attend and play an active part in meetings (every 6 weeks) and attend training sessions
- Willingness to read information and prepare for meetings to be able to understand the issues under review
The skills you’ll need
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be able to understand and analyse reports and information (training provided)
- Good verbal, written and IT skills
- Be able to express views clearly in meetings and to be objective
- Be able to challenge performance, whilst respecting the views of others
Join our Panel
If you would like to find out more about our Scrutiny Panel please get in touch with our engagement team on 0800 024 8968. You can also email email@example.com or complete the contact form below.