Under the terms of your lease you should not make certain alterations or improvements to your flat without our written consent.

You may also require building regulations or planning permission for the work which should be obtained from your local council. You will be responsible for paying any associated costs. You will need to write and let us know what alterations or additions you would like to undertake.

You must not start work before we give you permission. If you do, this will be regarded as a breach of your lease and you may incur costs in returning your property to its original state. In addition, you may also need permission from your mortgage lender (if applicable).

We will carefully consider any request for consent for an alteration or improvement to a leasehold property. A surveyor may need to come and visit you to discuss your proposals, and a charge may be made for this service.

Please return this form by post to Hafod, St Hilary Court, Copthorne Way, Cardiff, CF5 6ES or email enquiries@hafod.org.uk.