Insurance banner


Buildings insurance

We will arrange buildings insurance for your home, by insuring the whole building. You are responsible for arranging the contents insurance for your property yourself.

If your mortgage company requires a copy of the insurance policy for the building then our Home Ownership team can help with this. Please note that a charge may be levied for any copies requested.

If you wish to make a claim on your insurance you should contact:

Zurich Insurance on 0800 028 0336

Quoting policy reference: JHA-22SO82-0013

You will need to complete a claim form which should be returned directly to the insurance company at the address on the form.

Contents insurance

Leaseholders are responsible for arranging their contents insurance themselves. However, if you would like to take advantage of our affordable leaseholder contents insurance please contact us.