Our newsletter ‘Homeowners News’ is produced twice yearly to keep residents informed about what Hafod and our communities are doing. We also hold an homeowners annual conference where you have the opportunity to be consulted on the services you receive from us.
We carry out periodic site visits to discuss the services provided with residents and you are encouraged to provide your opinions. Some ‘active’ homeowners have joined our Homeowner Forum to help us improve our services. If you would like further information about our opportunities for you to get involved please fill in the form below.
It is important for all residents to have their say on how our services are run. By involving leaseholders and listening to what you want, we hope we can improve the quality of life for residents and build communities that we are all proud of.
Residents who wish to be involved in making decisions affecting their homes can get involved at a level that suits them ranging by:
- Applying to become a Share Member of Hafod, and attending and voting at general meetings
- Attending the Annual Homeowners Conference
- Completing the annual homeowner questionnaire to let us know your views
- Becoming a member of the Home Ownership Matters Group to examine and comment upon the policies and activities of Hafod
- Becoming a site representative liaising with Hafod on behalf of residents in respect of site issues