If you need to report a repair please submit your request on this page.
A proportionate share of the costs incurred by us in carrying out such works must be met by the leaseholder in accordance with the terms of their lease, through the annual service charge.
These responsibilities are generally applicable but can change dependent on your lease.
Our repair responsibilities
- Exterior walls
- Timber and joists
- Chimney stacks
- Rainwater and soil pipes
- Communal sewers and drains
- Gas, water and electricity
- Pipes up to the flat
- External decoration
- Internal communal areas such as entrances, halls, stairways and aerials
- Door entry systems and fire alarms
- Windows and doors (excluding the glass)
- Communal gardens, paths, walks, fences and washing lines
- Communal grounds and parking areas
Your repair responsibilities
- Plaster or other surface material on interior walls and ceilings
- Internal decorations
- Fittings such as kitchen units and sinks
- Floorboards, replacement of vinyl floor tiles
- Internal non-structural walls
- Disconnection and reconnection of cookers and fires
- Plumbing in of washing machines
- Internal doors, frames and handles
- Toilets, baths and showers
- Glass in windows
- Radiators, cisterns, tanks, boilers and pipes used exclusively in the flat
- Gas, water and electricity installations exclusive to the flat
- Fixtures, fittings and internal decorations
Repair response times
Category A (Emergency): within 24 hours Some examples include a blocked foul drain, a collapsed wall, severe roof leak, dangerous structures, communal door locks where security is at risk.
Category B (Urgent): within 7 days Examples of this might include the door entry system not working or minor electrical repairs.
Category C (Non-Urgent): within 14 days Examples may be minor carpentry repairs, leaking rainwater pipes and replacement fencing. Occasionally our Maintenance Surveyor will need to inspect your repairs first. A mutually convenient appointment can be made with your Maintenance Surveyor during office hours 8.30am – 4.30pm.