Are you a first-time buyer looking for a home in the Vale of Glamorgan or do you know someone who is?
We only have one beautiful brand new home remaining at each of our St Nicholas and Ogmore-by-Sea developments available through our low cost home ownership scheme. Prices start from £157,500* and both properties are semi-detached with two bedrooms.
In partnership with the Vale of Glamorgan Council, our low cost home ownership scheme helps first-time buyers take their first step onto the property ladder.
Our brand new homes are available for less than the market value (typically 70%) so you don’t need to raise such a big mortgage or deposit. The buyer owns their new home outright and as the value of their home increases, so does the value they share.
To be eligible for the scheme, buyers must:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be a first-time buyer (consideration will also be given to those who have previously owned a property but have sold it, for example as a result of divorce)
- Be a UK or EU/EEA passport holder or have indefinite leave to remain in the UK
- Be able to raise a mortgage and be able to afford the financial costs of purchasing a property and paying a mortgage
- Use the property as their main residence
- Either be living or working in the county of the property or for those leaving the Armed Forces to have lived in the area for 6 months prior to joining
We also currently have homes available at Barry Waterfront with others coming soon at Dinas Powys. Full details of all our homes available to purchase can be viewed here.
*70% of full market value