To improve the way we work with you and your community we want to create new ways of working together.
We have started working with groups of staff and customers (that’s all the people that receive services from us) to develop a draft Customer Charter. It applies to everything we do from providing and maintaining high quality homes, supporting people to live independently and delivering personalised care right through to top level decisions.
Your opinion is really important to us so we’d like to hear your views on our proposed Customer Charter. Once you have read the Charter please click here to complete the questionnaire by 31st October 2018.
Completed questionnaires will be entered into a prize draw where you will have the chance to win a £100 amazon voucher. Remember to include your name as anonymous surveys will not be entered into the prize draw but the feedback will be included.
Proposed Customer Charter
We will work with you to:
- come up with your own plans and ideas
- agree what support you need to be successful
- be imaginative, innovative and creative
- identify other groups and agencies who can help
We will do this by:
- developing honest relationships with you
- helping you achieve your goals
- supporting your community
- providing advice
- promoting employment and training opportunities
- using a wide range of ways to connect with you
- welcoming different perspectives
We will know we have been successful if:
- you look forward to becoming involved and others want to join in
- you believe you have a say over your home and services
- there is better planning, shared power and agreed results
- there is good two-way communication between us
- fresh ideas are being discussed
- there is respect and appreciation between you, us and within our communities
- everyone has opportunities to take part
- we learn lessons and share experiences
- our customers, staff and communities are happy!