If you are a secure or assured tenant with Hafod you may be able to transfer to another property, whether owned by us or another social landlord. You will usually have to apply to the waiting list or housing register of the local authority where you’d like to live. Reasons for wishing to transfer include your family/domestic circumstances, the size of your property, affordability or some other factor.

For more information on how you can transfer homes please visit your local authority’s website.