Your privacy rights
You can object or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data at any time. In some situations we may not be able to provide your requested service where the information processing is an integral part of the service we provide. We will tell you if this is likely to be the case.
Subject to some legal exceptions, you have the right to:
- request a copy of the personal information Hafod holds about you
- to have any inaccuracies corrected
- to have your personal data erased
- to place a restriction on our processing of your data
- to object to processing; and
- to request your data to be ported (data portability)
Please address any such requests to Hafod’s Data Protection Officer through firstname.lastname@example.org or write to The Data Protection Officer, Hafod, St Hilary Court, Copthorne Way, Cardiff. CF5 6ES.
If you are not happy with our response, you have the right to appeal directly to the regulator – the Information Commissioners’ Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Telephone 0303 1231113 Email www.ico.org.uk
We make sure our privacy notice is kept up to date. You can find the latest version on our website (www.Hafod.org.uk). If you would like a hard copy please e-mail email@example.com or write to The Data Protection Officer, Hafod, St Hilary Court, Copthorne Way, Cardiff CF5 6ES.