What can Hafod offer?
We recognise that all our employees are hardworking and talented. That’s why we offer competitive salaries and benefits packages.
Here are just some of the reasons to join us and start a career at Hafod:
- A competitive salary
- A minimum annual leave entitlement of 5.6 weeks
- Generous pension contributions
- Family friendly policies & procedures
- Socially conscious not for profit organisation
- Payment of one professional subscription per employee (relevant to the role)
- Employee assistance programme and well-being resource available 24-7
- ‘Perks’ – a range of shopping and activity discounts and cashback options
- Salary Sacrifice schemes
- Other benefits specific to the relevant roles
Investing in our people
As one of our strategic priorities in our Strategic Plan 2019 – 2024 ‘Investing in our people’ includes:
- Improving terms and conditions and providing our colleagues with benefits that enhance their work and personal lives
- Ensuring we have the right leadership, structures, talents and capabilities in place to achieve our strategic objectives
- Offering high quality and stimulating development opportunities through academi Hafod, allowing colleagues to develop skills in line with their ambitions and ensuring Hafod is recognised for its excellence in work-based learning
Learning and development
At Hafod it’s our vision to provide the best work based learning in South Wales. Through our academi we provide learning and development to support you on your learning journey, from Induction to technical skills training and professional development opportunities such as the Nursing Care Assistant Programme, Graduate Nursing Programme and Leadership Development.
We are always interested in what you have to say and communication is key to our success and a priority for Hafod, as to do your job successfully you need to know what’s going on!
Our methods of communication include focus groups, away days, surveys, employee representative groups, colleague Facebook page and interactive intranet to ensure that everyone has a forum and a voice to discuss matters which are important to them.
- A positive and friendly environment
- Sociable places of work
- Flexible working locations
- Equal opportunities employer – Hafod is committed to equality & diversity. We welcome interest from all members of the community. We make our recruitment decisions based on your talent, skill and ability.
- We invest in your health and wellbeing, because if you feel well, you do well. We provide free employee assistance programmes, health risk assessments, wellness incentives and lots more.