What can Hafod offer?
Here are just some of the reasons to join us and start a career at Hafod:
- A competitive salary.
- A minimum leave entitlement of 5.6 weeks.
- Automatic enrolment into a pension scheme.
- Free eye test vouchers for VDU users + contribution towards the cost of glasses if they have been. prescribed specifically for use with display screen equipment.
- Family friendly policies & procedures.
- Payment of one professional subscription per employee (relevant to the role).
- Other benefits specific to the relevant roles.
- A range of Salary Sacrifice schemes, including: Cycle to Work, Childcare Vouchers, Pension Salary Sacrifice.
Learning and Development
To be successful Hafod needs skilled and dedicated people who will help us to fulfil our mission of Making Lives Better. Your development is of great importance and we will help you to be the best that you can be.
Hafod people are focussed on doing a great job. If you are looking to take things further and develop your career path, we will support you with ongoing training and qualifications.
We can offer:
- A structured induction plan to help you settle into your role quickly and effectively.
- A commitment to develop a Personal Development Plan (PDP).
- Opportunities to pursue professional qualifications.
- Access to a wide range of E-learning topics.
We are always interested in what you have to say and communication is key to our success and a priority for Hafod, as to do your job successfully you need to know what’s going on! Our methods of communication include annual employee conferences, focus groups, away days, surveys and employee representative groups to ensure that everyone has a forum and a voice to discuss matters which are important to them.
- A positive and friendly environment
- Sociable places of work
- Equal opportunities employer – Hafod is committed to Equality & Diversity. We welcome interest from all members of the community. We make our recruitment decisions based on your talent, skill and ability
Health and Wellbeing
We invest in your health and wellbeing, because if you feel well, you do well. We provide free employee assistance programmes, health risk assessments, wellness incentives and lots more.