Join our team
Hafod is a socially conscious, not-for-profit organisation providing housing, care and support services across south Wales for the benefit of our customers and communities. We are proud to be recognised as a Great Place to Work and believe that recruiting passionate, motivated and dedicated colleagues is crucial to delivering excellent services and making lives better. We hope you find something to match your skills and interests and become part of our team.
We celebrate equality, diversity and inclusion and are committed to offering equal opportunities to everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race or religion. We encourage applications from all backgrounds as we believe that our colleagues should reflect our communities as it only improves our ability to serve our customers effectively.
Applying to join us couldn’t be easier!
- Go to our vacancies page to view all our current opportunities and find the perfect one for you.
- Click on the job title to view the job advert. The job description and other relevant information will appear on the right hand-side of the advert under 'Supporting Documents'.
- Click 'Apply' and you will be taken through to our recruitment portal to complete your application.
- Depending on the role, you may be asked to complete an application form and/or upload your CV.
- Before uploading your CV, please anonymise it by removing any personal details from your CV and the CV file name. This will help us keep the recruitment process fair.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application via email after the closing date, please keep an eye on the email account you registered with and check your junk mail just in case.