Find out what our mystery shoppers are saying!
Trained customers carry out mystery shopping exercise by listening to calls made to our customer services team and answering a set of questions.
The aim is to make sure our services are delivered equally by everyone and to identify training needs within the team.
83% of the mystery shoppers were happy with the overall service
What went well
- 98% were happy with the identity checks
- 84% were happy that we were professional, friendly, helpful and polite
- 81% were happy the customer understood what happens next
- 79% were happy with the chatting to avoid long silences
Where we need to improve
- 93% felt we needed to promote the Hafod 24/7 app and website more
- 68% felt we needed to improve on asking if there is anything else we can help with
- 62% felt we needed to improve on our enhanced identity checks
- 35% felt we needed to improve the explanation of timescales and give a reference number
How our customers have influenced our processes
- Changes to our identity checks - minimum of four pieces of identity will be requested for all calls (Name, Postcode, Date of Birth, Telpehone Number, Address)
- Importance of promoting online options - added to all team meetings and to the training programme
- Closing call summary guidance - updated to include is there anything else/is that everything we can help you with
- Repeated low scores - Team leader will explore individual monitoring/targets
If this is something that you would like to be involved in please email firstname.lastname@example.org for our Customer Engagement Officer to get in touch for a chat.