We’ve signed the Time to Change pledge
Our colleagues are at the heart of our organisation. Their health and well-being are important to us so we do everything we can to help them to be the best they can be.
That’s why we’re joining Time to Change Wales and pledging to change the way we think and act about mental health at work.
We’re working to create a workplace where our colleagues can have great days at work, which will enhance the experiences of our customers, enrich our communities and continue Making Lives Better.
So far, we have:
- Launched LifeWorks, an employee assistance programme which gives colleagues access to a range of well-being resources and advice to help both their work and personal lives
- Introduced mental health first aiders across the organisation
Now, we are:
- Raising awareness of mental health through education, advice and support to the whole organisation / sessions run by mental health charity, Mind Cymru
- Embedding good mental health practices into our ways of working
- Creating a group of mental health champions
- Encouraging open talking, sharing of knowledge and experiences between colleagues
Need urgent support? Get help now