Wi-Fi Terms and Conditions
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions which wireless internet access is provided free of charge to you, a visitor, resident or relative, board member or employee of Hafod.
Access to this Service may be blocked, suspended, or terminated at any time for any reason including, but no limited to, breaches of this Agreement, actions that may lead to liability for Hafod, disruption of access to other users or networks and breach of applicable laws or regulations.
Hafod may revise the terms and conditions at any time; therefore it is your responsibility to review it for any changes.
By using our free Wi-Fi access you agree to the following Terms and Conditions below.
Public Wi-Fi Access Terms and Conditions
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions on which wireless internet access (“the Service”) is provided free of charge to you. Usage of which confirms your agreement to these terms and conditions.
Extent of the Service
- We do not recommend in particular the use of any website (or other internal related services”) (“Internet Services”) and your use of Internet Services is carried out entirely at your own risk.
- We have no responsibility for, or control over, the information you transmit or receive via the Service.
- We have no responsibility for, or control over, the Internet Service you access and do not guarantee that any services are error or virus free.
- Save for the purpose of network diagnostics we do not examine the use to which you put the Service or the nature of the information you send or receive.
We do not guarantee
- The availability of the Service
- The speed at which information may be transmitted or received via the Service, or
- That the Service will be compatible with your equipment or any software which you use
- We do not guarantee the security of information which you may transmit or receive using the Service or located on any equipment utilising the Service and you accept that it is your responsibility to protect your information and have adequate security (in terms of equipment and procedures) to ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of your information and data
- We reserve the right at all times to withdraw the Service, change the specifications or manner of use of the Service, to change access codes, usernames, passwords or other security information necessary to access the service.
Use of Service
You must not use the Service to access Internet Services, or send or receive e-mails, which:
- Are defamatory, threatening, intimidating or which could be classed as harassment;
- Contain obscene, profane or abusive language or material;
- Contain pornographic material (that is text, picture ,film, video clips of a sexually explicit or arousing nature);
- Contain offensive or derogatory images regarding sex, race, religion, colour, origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition or sexual orientation;
- Contain material which infringe third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights);
- In our reasonable opinion may adversely affect the manner in which we carry out our business; or
- Are otherwise unlawful or inappropriate;
- Music, video, pictures, text and other content on the internet are copyright works and you should not download, alter, email or otherwise use such content unless certain that the owner of such works has authorised it use by you.
- We may terminate or temporarily suspend the Service if we reasonably believe that you are in breach of any provisions of this agreement.
- We recommend that you do not use the service to transmit or receive any confidential information or data, should you choose to do so you do so at your own risk.
- You must not use the Service to engage in any activity which constitutes or is capable of constituting a criminal offence anywhere in the world.
- We may be required to provide assistance and information to law enforcement, government agencies and other authorities as requested.
- We may keep a log of the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of any devices which access the Service, the date, the times and device name when they have accessed the Service and the activity associated with that IP address
- We will co-operate with law-enforcement authorities in the investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity by you which may include, but not limited to, disclosure of such information as we have, and are entitled to provide by law, to law enforcement.
Limitations of Wireless Network Access
We are not liable for any damage, undesired resource usage, or detrimental effects that may occur to a user’s device and/or software while the users device is attached to the Service. The user is responsible for any actions taken from his or her device, whether intentional or unintentional, that otherwise affect other devices or users of the Service. The user herby releases Hafod from liability for any loss damage, security infringement, or injury the user may sustain as a result of being allowed access to the service. The user agrees to be solely responsible for any such loss, infringement, damage, or injury.
Terms of Service
By clicking the accept button, the user agrees to comply with and to be legally bound by the terms of this policy. If this policy or any of its terms of the service are unacceptable to the user, the users only right is to terminate his or her use of the Service.
Changes to Service
We reserve the right to change the Service offered, the features of the Service offered, the terms of this Policy, or its system without notice to the user.
By clicking the ACCEPT button at the bottom of the screen, you acknowledge you understand and agree to this policy.
Who We Share Data With
We will not disclose any personal information provided by you to any third party without your permission unless required to do so by law.
We may log traffic data to assist us with the implementation of our terms and conditions and with regard to fair use, although it is our policy to respect your privacy.
We reserve the right to ament these terms and conditions at any time.
We reserve the right to assign or sub-contract any of our rights and obligations under this policy without notice to you.
If any provision of this policy is unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction then the other provisions shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
This agreement is governed by the laws of England and the parties hereto submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.