Money and benefits advice
We offer free, friendly and confidential advice. We can help you with:
- Ensuring you are getting all the benefits/income you are entitled to.
- Understanding changes to the benefits system, including Universal Credit.
- Helping you to prioritise how you spend your money to ensure you pay the most important bills first and don’t get into arrears.
- How to deal with debts and to help you manage your arrears, we’ll happily negotiate with creditors on your behalf.
- Getting the best deals on utility bills and phone contracts.
- Saving money and considering comparisons for affordable loans.
- How to avoid loan sharks, payday loans and high cost rent to own schemes for your essential items.
If you have any money worries, questions or concerns please get in touch so we can help you. We can give advice over the telephone or visit you at home.