How we update and make improvements to your home
To keep your home in good condition and make sure it stays a warm, safe and comfortable place to live, from time to time we’ll make changes and updates to your home.
What we do and why we do it
- It’s important to both you, and us, that your home is kept in good condition
- This means you have a nice home to live in and we protect our investments and have happy customers
- To make sure all this happens, we’ll do ‘wear and tear’ repairs as they crop up (and ask you to do the ones you’re responsible for too).
- We also have a plan to do home improvements, such as new kitchens and bathrooms etc, and update your home
- We’ll be in touch with you if your home is on our list for some work to be done
Section 20 consultation explained
In certain circumstances, we have to go through a consultation process with leaseholders and shared owners about the work or services we provide. This is part of section 20 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 (amended by section 151 of the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002).